Important Dates and Breaks
- Thanksgiving Break - November 24-27, 2016
- Winter Break - December 9, 2016-January 7, 2017
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16, 2017
- Spring Break - March 25-April 2, 2017
- Memorial Day - May 29, 2017
- UO Police Department emergencies: 911
- UO Police Department non-emergencies: 541-346-2919
- UO Housing office: 541-346-4277
For your safety, please do not allow anyone into the building without a key or prop doors open. Contact the student staff member on duty or the UO Police Department if you have any problems or see suspicious persons or behavior.
Resident Assistants Cell Phone:
- Barnhart 541-520-6972
- Bean East 541-525-6573
- Bean West 541-525-6496
- Carson 541-510-3349
- Earl 541-514-6141
- GSH 541-525-3293
- Hamilton East 541-525-4591
- Hamilton West 541-525-5110
- LLC 541-514-5948
- Walton North 541-514-7194
- Walton South 541-514-5628
- Family Housing and University Apartments 541-912-1435
Keys and Access
If you are staying over break, please remember to carry your break keys and card with you at all times.
Custodial service will maintain regular service during the break. Please report concerns to your Housing Service Center or student staff member on duty.
ResNet Services is maintaining its normal operating hours over break, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.