Manager, Marshall PittsDining Venues: DUX Bistro
- What brought you to the UO?
- I chose to work at the UO because this is a special place to be. I enjoy the fast-paced environment and all the excitement on campus.
- What is your favorite dish to prepare?
- My favorite dish to prepare is baby back ribs with baked beans.
- What influences the recipes you cook?
- In North Carolina, where I am from, I spent a lot of time cooking with my family. It was what we did together as I was growing up.
- What is unique about the UO dining experience?
- The UO dining experience is unique because it offers so many different choices for folks with specific needs while still tasting great.
- What did you eat for breakfast in dining today?
- Coffee, coffee, and coffee.
- The universe is ending, and you have 45 minutes to cook one last meal. What would it be, and why?
- I would cook a cheeseburger and fries. Savory food is always comforting, and it would be guilt free!