November 24-27, 2016
Halls Remain Open
Students may stay in the residence halls over this break. Students need to register on the Dash to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the break.
- Wednesday, November 23: Carson Dining, Barnhart Dining, BIG Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café, and Fire ‘n’ Spice Grill will close after lunch at 2:00 p.m. Fresh Marketcafé, Grab ‘n’ Go, DUX Bistro, and Puddle Café will close at 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25: All dining locations are closed.
- Saturday, November 26: Grab ‘n’ Go will be open for limited hours from 12:00–7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only.
- Sunday, November 27: All other locations will open with regular weekend hours: Grab ‘n’ Go will be open from 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. DUX Bistro will be open from 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Common Grounds will be open from 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Carson Dining and Barnhart Dining will be open from 5:00–8:00 p.m. for regular dining service.
- Monday, November 28: Regular dining hours resume.
Your prorated meal points for the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 20-26) will be as follows:
- Residents with 40 meal points per week will have: 23 meal points.
- Residents with 55 meal points per week will have: 31 meal points.
- Residents with 70 meal points per week will have: 40 meal points.
- Residents with 85 meal points per week will have: 49 meal points.
- Residents with 100 meal points per week will have: 57 meal points.
Housing Service Centers
(Predicted hours of operation; please check back with your Housing Service Center for confirmation.)
November 24-27 Thanksgiving Break:
- Wednesday (11/23) – All Service Centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday (11/24) – All Service Centers CLOSED
- Friday (11/25) and Saturday (11/26) – All Service Centers open 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Sunday (11/27) – LLC, and GSH open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours. Hamilton and Barnhart opens at 10:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.