University Housing

Division of Student Services and Enrollment Management
University of Oregon Home

Documents and Forms

Photo of person signing a document.

Documents and Forms

From time to time there may be a form we need you to submit to keep our records accurate, request a change in address, or cancel your contract. Please see a complete list of forms in this section and follow the instructions on the forms to submit to University Housing. If you have any questions about the forms we would be happy to help you in person, via e-mail, or on the phone.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. If you need assistance completing a form we would be happy to accommodate. Please send a formal request to our Family Housing and University Apartments office at