Hometown: Portland, OR
- What is the best part of living on campus?
- The best part of living on campus is that I am so close to everything I need. It takes 10 minutes or less to get to class, two to get food, and five to get to the Health Center.
- What would you tell a first-year student about your housing experience?
- I think that everyone should experience residence life. When you live on campus you have a lot of things taken care of by Housing, giving you less things to worry about.
- What are you involved in on campus?
- I’m a member of the Black Student Union, a reporter for DuckTV, and a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority.
- What is your favorite meal on campus?
- Everyone should try the Greensicle smoothie at Fresh Marketcafé.
- What was move-in day like?
- It was busy, crazy, but fun to get settled in and comfortable!
- What does it mean to be a Duck?
- That you have a love for learning, respect for others, and are always trying to improve the environment around you!