Re-apply in Five Easy Steps
The online re-application form is now available!
We are excited that you will be living here next year. During re-application dates starting January 2018 you can secure your room, and invite your friend(s) to live with you, and make your prepayment.
Here is how re-apply works:
Log in using your Duck ID: The Duck ID is the first part of your @uoregon.edu e-mail address. For example firstname.lastname@example.org, housing would be the Duck ID in this example.
- Fill out your application. Select the academic year you are applying for (2018-19) and verify your personal details and contact information. You can also let us know if you need any special housing considerations.
- Fill in your preferences. Choose to be part of an academic or specialized community, submit your room type preferences or request a roommate. Even if you have a specific room in mind, we will still need you to complete the room type preferences.
- Sign your contract: Read the University Housing Residence Hall Contract; agree to the terms and conditions, student conduct, and rules and regulations; and confirm your acknowledgement of the contract.
- Make your prepayment. This will confirm your space and allow you to select any remaining rooms.
- Choose a room. Decide to keep your current room (if still available) or pick any available room in any of our halls until May 1st. After May 1st, you are still able to re-apply and we will assign a room to you based upon your perferences.