2018-19 Meal Plans
All Residential Meal Plans except for the Carson Limited plan operate on a flexible point system loaded weekly on your UO ID and can be used at any of the nine dining venues. Points renew each Sunday morning.
- Deluxe —95 points per week, plus $50 Duck Bucks per term. For students who seldom skip a meal and occasionally treat a friend.
- Standard—80 points per week, plus $50 Duck Bucks per term. This plan is the most popular, providing enough for meals and snacks throughout the week.
- Select—65 points per week, plus $50 Duck Bucks per term. For students who might skip breakfast but not lunch or dinner.
- Mini—50 points per week, plus $50 Duck Bucks per term. For students who eat on-the-go and are often off campus on the weekends.
- Carson Limited—Entry to Carson Dining any time they are open, plus $50 Duck Bucks per term. This is the most economic plan for students. Except for the Duck Bucks, this plan is only valid at Carson Dining. The Carson Limited plan can not be changed during the term.
Carson Dining will be open from 7:30–10:00 a.m. for continental breakfast 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. for lunch, 2:00–4:30 p.m. for midday snack, 5:00–8:00 p.m. for dinner each weekday and 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. for brunch, 2:00–4:30 p.m. for midday snack, and 5:00–8:00 p.m. for dinner on weekends, except for special holiday and break hours.
These plans are included in your room and board rates and are not optional. You choose a Residential Meal Plan when you complete your University Housing Residence Hall Application. No changes are allowed the last ten days of the term when no billing changes are allowed. All plans except the Carson Limited plan can be changed at any time.
Each plan includes $50 Duck Bucks per term, that can be used for goods, services, food, and beverages across campus at locations such as the copy center, library, and EMU. Your Duck Bucks balance is available as long as you are an actively enrolled student. Duck Bucks refunds are subject to the terms and conditions of Duck Bucks. Changes to the Duck Bucks portion of plans will go into effect at the start of each term.
Rollover Meal Points
Each Residential Meal Plan comes with a rollover account, except the Carson Limited plan. If you have leftover points at the end of the week, they will rollover to your account for use in subsequent weeks. Rollover points can be used just like regular points any time in the term. We encourage you to select a plan that best fits your needs without having too many leftover points.
- A maximum of 50 points can accrue in your rollover account.
- Rollover is reset to zero at the start of a new term.
- Rollover points can only be accessed when students have used up their allotted points for the week.
- Students can check their point balance on My Housing or at any of housing’s dining venues.