March 24-April 1, 2018
Halls Remain Open
Students may stay in the residence halls over this break. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the break.
EMU food venues will be open limited hours 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday, March 26–Friday, March 30.
- Friday, March 23: DUX Bistro, Grab 'n' Go Marketplace, and Fresh Marketcafé will all close at 5:00 p.m. All other units will close at 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24-Friday, March 30: All dining venues in the residence halls closed.
- Saturday, March 31: Grab 'n' Go Marketplace, will be open for limited hours from 12:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only. All other units will remain closed.
- Sunday, April 1: The following locations will open for regular weekend hours: DUX Bistro, Fresh Marketcafe, Grab 'n' Go Marketplace. Carson and Barnhart Dining will open for dinner service beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 2: All dining venues open regular hours.
Your prorated meal points for the week of March 18-24 will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 43 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 56 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 69 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 81 meal points.
Regular meal point allotment resumes April 1, 2018.
Housing Service Center
(Predicted hours of operation; please check with your Housing Service Center for confirmation.)
- Friday, March 23: All Service Centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24: All Service Centers open 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25: All Service Centers closed.
- Monday, March 26-Friday, March 30: All Service Centers open 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31: All Service Centers open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.
New Roommates May Move In While You Are Away
Rooms with vacancies may be entered to prepare the space for a new resident. Please be sure that your belongings are not on the side of the room the new resident will be using. In the event that you come back from break and find a new student living in your room, we hope that you will extend them a warm UO welcome and provide them equitable space to share the room.
Scheduled maintenance may be completed during break. This included checking smoke detectors, door locks, heaters, and other projects. This will require University Housing staff to be in the rooms. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit or call your University Housing Service Center.