Meal plans that fit your needs
There are a number of residential meal plan options and a plan for off-campus students and employees. There is at least one location open from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. every day, making it convenient to eat at any time. All residence hall students need to choose a Residential Meal Plan.
Residential Meal Plans
For the 2016-2017 academic year University Housing and Dining Services offers five Residential Dining Plans for students living in the residence halls. Students can choose one of five options, each plan includes $50 in Campus Cash per term.
These plans are included in your room and board rates and are not optional. You choose a Residential Meal Plan when you complete your University Housing Residence Hall Application but can change your plan at any time, except for the last ten days of the term when no billing changes are allowed.
2016-2017 Meal Plans
Residential Meal Plans operate on a flexible point system loaded weekly on your UO ID and can be used at any of the nine dining venues. Points are credited each Sunday morning and expire the following Saturday night.
- Meal Plan 1—100 points per week, plus $50 campus cash per term. For students who seldom skip a meal and occasionally treat a friend.
- Meal Plan 2—85 points per week, plus $50 campus cash per term. This plan is the most popular, providing enough for meals and snacks throughout the week.
- Meal Plan 3—70 points per week, plus $50 campus cash per term. For students who might skip breakfast but not lunch or dinner.
- Meal Plan 4—55 points per week, plus $50 campus cash per term. For students who eat on-the-go and are often off campus on the weekends.
- Meal Plan 5—40 points per week, plus $50 campus cash per term. For students who plan to eat a minimal number of meals on campus.
Each plan includes $50 Campus Cash per term, that can be used for goods, services, food, and beverages across campus at locations such as the copy center, library, and EMU. Your Campus Cash balance is available as long as you are an actively enrolled student. Campus Cash refunds are subject to the terms and conditions of Campus Cash. Changes to the Campus Cash portion of plans will go into effect at the start of each term.
Campus Cash full terms and conditions campuscash.uoregon.edu.
Rollover Meal Points
Each Residential Meal Plan comes with a rollover account. If you have leftover points at the end of the week, they will rollover to your account for use in subsequent weeks. Rollover points can be used just like regular points any time in the term. We encourage you to select a plan that best fits your needs without having too many leftover points.
- A maximum of 50 points can accrue in your rollover account.
- Rollover is reset to zero at the start of a new term.
- Rollover points can only be accessed when students have used up their allotted points for the week.
- Students can check their point balance on The Dash or at any of housing’s dining venues.