Your home on campus isn’t just for your first year. As a returning Duck, you can continue to live in the heart of where you learn, connect, and eat—especially as we look forward to returning to a traditional residential experience. Live here next year and take advantage of priority room selection, flexible contracts, and more.
Housing registration for 2022–23 is now open!
Join us to learn more about living on campus next year!
February 1 | 4:30–6:00 p.m.
Drop by the Student Welcome Center (Unthank Hall) to see our residence hall show rooms, learn about the benefits of living on campus another year, get your questions answered, and enjoy some treats.
Attendees will get to enter a raffle for a Duck Store gift card!
Why returning Ducks live on campus beyond their first year:
- Get first pick of rooms before any new students. Choose one of the two options:
- Love your current room? Renew it!
- Do you know exactly what hall and room type you want for next year? Pick your own room!
- Residence hall credit of $420 ($140 per term) for returners*
- Students who live on campus have higher GPAs and are more likely to graduate in four years.
- Fresh, delicious food that’s right for you.
- No monthly bills (all utilities, internet, etc. paid once per term).
- Studying abroad next year? Only pay for the terms you live on campus.
- In the residence halls, we make sure you have the support you need while you are a Duck.
- December 2021: Registration opens ($50 registration fee is waived)
- February 1, 2022: Open House at the Student Welcome Center, 4:30–6:00 p.m.
- February 1–15, 2022: Roommate browsing and requesting
- February 15, 2022: Room renewal deadline (if you want to stay in your current room next year)
- February 21–28, 2022: Room selection (for those choosing a different room than their current room)
- June 1, 2022: Last day to receive full refund of $350 initial housing payment
- July 31, 2022: Last day to make any changes to your room selection