Your home on campus isn’t just for your first year. As a returning Duck, you can continue to live in the heart of where you learn, connect, and eat. Live here next year and take advantage of priority room selection, flexible contracts, and more.
Housing registration for 2021–22 is now open!
Why returning Ducks live on campus beyond their first year:
- Get first pick of rooms before any new students! Choose one of the two options:
- Love your current room? Renew it!
- Do you know exactly what hall and room type you want for next year? Pick your own room! This
- Residence hall credit of $420 ($140 per term) for returners*
- Students who live on campus have higher GPAs and are more likely to graduate in four years.
- Fresh, delicious food that’s right for you.
- No monthly bills (all utilities, internet, etc. paid once per term).
- Studying abroad next year? Only pay for the terms you live on campus.
- In the residence halls, we make sure you have the support you need while you are a Duck.
- December 2020: Registration opens ($50 registration fee is waived)
- February 1–16, 2021: Roommate browsing and requesting
- February 16, 2021: Room renewal deadline (if you want to stay in your current room next year)
- February 22–28, 2021: Room selection (for those choosing a different room than their current room)
- April 2021: Special event for returning residents to see a room in the new residence hall (date TBD)
- June 1, 2021: Last day to receive full refund of $350 initial housing payment
- July 31, 2021: Last day to make any changes to your room selection