Halls Remain Open: March 21–29, 2020
Students may stay in the residence halls over this break. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the break.
The dining venues in the EMU will be open for limited hours 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Monday, March 23–Friday, March 27.
- Friday, March 20: Barnhart Dining, Big Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café, and Fire 'n' Spice Grill will close at 2:00 p.m. Carson Dining, DUX Bistro, Grab 'n' Go Market, Fresh Marketcafé, and Puddles Café will close at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21–Friday, March 27: All dining venues in the residence halls closed.
- Saturday, March 28: Grab 'n' Go will be open for limited hours from noon–7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only. Carson Dining will be open for dinner service from 5:00–8:00 p.m. All other units will remain closed.
- Sunday, March 29: Big Mouth Burrito, Carson Dining, DUX Bistro, Fresh Marketcafé, and Grab 'n' Go will open for regular weekend hours. Barnhart Dining will open for dinner service beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 30: All dining venues open to regular hours.
Your prorated meal points for the week of March 15–21 will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 43 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 56 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 69 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 81 meal points.
- Regular meal point allotment resumes March 29, 2020.
Housing Service Centers
- Friday, March 20: All service centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21: All service centers open noon–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22: All service centers closed.
- Monday, March 23–Friday, March 27: All service centers open noon–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28: All service centers open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.
- Sunday, March 29: Service centers resume regular hours.
New Roommates May Move in While You are Away
Rooms with vacancies may be entered to prepare the space for a new resident. Please be sure that your belongings are not on the side of the room the new resident will be using. In the event that you come back from break and find a new student living in your room, we hope that you will extend them a warm UO welcome and provide them equitable space to share the room.
Scheduled maintenance may be completed during break. This included checking smoke detectors, door locks, heaters, and other projects. This will require University Housing staff to be in the rooms. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit or call your University Housing Service Center.