March 23-March 31, 2019
Halls Remain Open
Students may stay in the residence halls over this break. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the break.
EMU food venues will be open limited hours 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday, March 25–Friday, March 29.
- Friday, March 22:
Barnhart Dining, BIG Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café and Fire 'n' Spice Grill will close at 2:00 p.m.
Carson Dining, DUX Bistro, Grab 'n' Go Market, Fresh Marketcafé and Puddles Café will close at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23-Friday, March 29: All dining venues in the residence halls closed.
- Saturday, March 30: Grab 'n' Go Marketplace, will be open for limited hours from noon.–7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only. Carson Dining will be open for dinner service from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. All other units will remain closed.
- Sunday, March 31:
BIG Mouth Burrito, Carson Dining, DUX Bistro, Fresh Marketcafé and Grab 'n' Go Market will open for regular weekend hours.
Barnhart Dining will open for dinner service beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 1: All dining venues open to regular hours.
Your prorated meal points for the week of March 17-22 will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 43 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 56 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 69 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 81 meal points.
Regular meal point allotment resumes MArch 31, 2019.
Housing Service Center
(Predicted hours of operation; please check with your Housing Service Center for confirmation.)
- Friday, March 22: All Service Centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23: All Service Centers open noon–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24: All Service Centers closed.
- Monday, March 25-Friday, March 29: All Service Centers open noon-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30: All Service Centers open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.
New Roommates May Move In While You Are Away
Rooms with vacancies may be entered to prepare the space for a new resident. Please be sure that your belongings are not on the side of the room the new resident will be using. In the event that you come back from break and find a new student living in your room, we hope that you will extend them a warm UO welcome and provide them equitable space to share the room.
Scheduled maintenance may be completed during break. This included checking smoke detectors, door locks, heaters, and other projects. This will require University Housing staff to be in the rooms. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit or call your University Housing Service Center.