Living on campus adds value to the UO student experience. Students who live on campus are more likely to graduate, have higher grades, and graduate at a faster rate.
University Housing includes Apartments and Family Housing, Business Operations, University Catering and Conference Services, University Dining, Facilities and Maintenance, and Residence Life. With more than 1,200 professional and student employees, University Housing is one of the largest employers on campus.
University Housing strives to be a multicultural organization that actively includes and engages everyone. We are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion in our daily work practices and activities—with our ongoing goal to create safe, welcoming, and equitable working and learning environments.
University Housing supports and contributes to the University of Oregon IDEAL Framework: A Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
University Housing is one of the largest employers on the University of Oregon campus.
All UO student jobs are posted by the Career Center, you will need to log in to search these jobs.
University Housing student jobs include:
- Dining jobs
- For high school students interested in applying for a dining job, email a resume to email@example.com or call 541-346-4330 for more information.
- Resident assistant jobs
- Summer facilities jobs (paint crew, maintenance crew, grounds crew)
- Residential services jobs (service centers, housing office front desk, family housing desk, HERO)
- Conference Ambassadors (summer position)
- Promotions and recruitment jobs (social media assistant, photo and video assistant, recruitment assistant)
Applications for resident assistants are posted each year at the end of fall term.
For sandwich designers, pizza artists, and charismatic cashiers, University Dining jobs are a great way to work on campus.