Digital Displays (scheduling required)
University Housing uses the student playlist for digital displays, this playlist is also used on some screens in the EMU, Rec Center, Holden Center, Career Center, and Dean of Students Office. University Housing does not accept direct submissions for digital displays, please work with your marketing manager to submit to the student playlist.
Student Life and Student Services and Enrollment Management (SSEM) partners may submit slide requests via the SSEM marketing.
Posters (10 day minimum advance submission)
Only university-affiliated departments or registered University of Oregon student organizations are permitted to submit posters.
To submit posters, fill out the poster submission form.
Poster submission rules:
- Total poster quantity is 73, divided by building and labeled in these quantities
- Posters must have the department or student organization’s logo or name listed.
- All posters need to be delivered at least 10 business days before the desired posting date.
- Posters will be displayed for two weeks.
- Poster requests will not be accepted the last two weeks (weeks 9 and 10) of a term.
- If you have questions about approval, please contact University Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table Tents (scheduling required)
To submit a table tent request fill out the Table Tent Request Form.
For Winter Term 2019 - Reservations are full until week 11.
- Table tent reservations may be submitted beginning on the first day of each term, Student Life and SSEM partners may submit requests for the first two weeks 15 days before the start of the term.
- All table tents must follow university brand standards, not include logos or promotions that are in direct competition with university services or vendors.
- Only submissions sponsored by University of Oregon departments are eligible for table tents.
- All table tents must by 4x6 inches and designed to be placed vertically in the table tent.
- Only one table tent per term is permitted from an individual department.
- Table tents must be presorted for each dining venue and received on the Wednesday before the week that the table tents are scheduled to be posted.
- During the first two weeks of fall term, only Student Life and Student Services and Enrollment Management table tents are allowed.
Only official UO student organizations may apply.
- Please submit a Charity Drive Request form at least two weeks (10 business days) before the first requested day of the charity drive.
- Requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Residence hall groups (RHA, Hall Government) will have priority over other requests.
- You will receive an email notifying you if we are able to accommodate your request and reminding you of the policies.
University Housing will only promote University of Oregon departments and organizations. We are committed to supporting the university’s mission of promoting student health and academic success. We will not approve any materials that promote unhealthy behaviors—including underage alcohol consumption or drug-related behaviors—or may present a conflict of interest. We reserve the right to remove or deny any submissions we deem inappropriate. Please read the information for each medium to ensure you qualify to market with us.
Non-university affiliated groups should contact EMU Scheduling and Events for approved ways to market on our campus.
We will not accept art that we believe reflects poorly on our brand or art that markets outside venues or companies that are in direct competition with University Housing. Submissions must follow university communication standards. University Housing reserves the right to reject artwork that does not reflect the standards.