Digital Displays (scheduling required)
University Housing uses the student playlist for digital displays, this playlist is also used on some screens in the EMU, Rec Center, Holden Center, Career Center, and Dean of Students Office. University Housing does not accept direct submissions for digital displays, please work with your marketing manager to submit to the student playlist.
Student Life and Student Services and Enrollment Management (SSEM) partners may submit slide requests via the SSEM marketing.
Posters (10 day minimum advance submission)
Only university-affiliated departments or registered University of Oregon student organizations are permitted to submit posters.
To submit posters for approval, fill out the poster request form.
Advertising in the residence halls for the 2022–23 academic year includes: posters in the residence halls, dining venues, and one Instagram story the week of your event from the University Housing main account. This is available for fall, winter, and spring term only.
- Posters for fall term 2022 will begin September 27. These must be delivered by September 20. Otherwise, all posters need to be delivered at least 10 business days before the desired posting date.
- Total poster quantity is 104, divided by building and/or dining venue and labeled and packaged in these quantities.
- Carson/Carson Dining (9)
- Global Scholars Hall/Fresh Marketcafé (16)
- Living Learning Center/DUX Bistro (13)
- Unthank Hall/PNW Public Market (15)
- Barnhart Hall/Barnhart Dining and Puddles Café (9)
- Earl Hall (5)
- Hamilton Hall (10)
- Riley Hall (3)
- Kalapuya Ilihi (6)
- Justice Bean (18)
- Instagram story post to be emailed to email@example.com. by Monday at 5:00 p.m. the week of your event.
- Instagram file (jpg or png) must be 1080 x 1920 pixels at 72 resolution.
- Posters must be between 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 inches in size.
- Posters must have the department or student organization’s logo or name listed.
- Posters will be displayed for two weeks.
- Poster requests will not be accepted the last two weeks (weeks 9 and 10) of a term.
- To submit requests, or if you have questions about approval, please contact University Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table Tents (scheduling required)
Table tents are suspended for 2022–23. Please see information above under Posters section for promoting in the halls.
Tabling (scheduling required)
University Housing offers tabling options to UO student organizations and UO departments. Locations available will be in Global Scholars Hall and Living Learning Center. For more information and reservations, contact UO Catering and Conference Services at 541-346-4303 or email@example.com.
Public newspapers and their containers are only allowed in specified, designated areas near public dining spaces: Living Learning Center, Carson, Global Scholars Hall, Barnhart, and Unthank. Any publications placed outside of these designated areas will be promptly removed.
We will not accept art that we believe reflects poorly on our brand or art that markets outside venues or companies that are in direct competition with University Housing. Submissions must follow university communication standards. University Housing reserves the right to reject artwork that does not reflect the standards.