November 22-25, 2018
Halls Remain Open
Students may stay in the residence halls over this break. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the break.
- Wednesday, November 21:
Barnhart Dining, BIG Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café, DUX Bistro, and Fire ‘n’ Spice Grill will close at 2:00 p.m.
Carson Dining, Fresh Marketcafé, Grab ‘n’ Go Market, and Puddles Café will close at 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 22:
All dining locations are closed.
- Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24:
Grab ‘n’ Go will be open for limited hours from noon–7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only.
- Sunday, November 25:
Barnhart Dining will be open from 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Big Mouth Burrito will be open 3:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Carson Dining will be open 9:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
DUX Bistro and Gastro Kitchen will be open from 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Fresh Marketcafé will be open 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Grab ‘n’ Go Market will be open from 8:00 a.m.–midnight.
Common Grounds, Fire 'n' Spice, and Puddles Cafe are closed.
- Monday, November 26: Regular dining hours resume.
Your prorated meal points for the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 18-24) will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 29 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 37 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 46 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 54 meal points.
Housing Service Centers
November 21-25 Thanksgiving Break:
- Wednesday (11/21) – All Service Centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday (11/22) – All Service Centers closed
- Friday (11/23) and Saturday (11/24) – All Service Centers open noon-5:00 p.m.
- Sunday (11/25) – LLC and GSH open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours. Hamilton and Barnhart open at 10:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.