Halls Remain Open: November 26–29
During Thanksgiving break students may stay in the residence halls. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the Thanksgiving break. Although classes and final exams will be fully remote after Thanksgiving break, residence halls and dining will remain open until the end of the term.
The dining venues in the EMU will be open for limited hours during Thanksgiving Break. For detailed hours visit food.uoregon.edu.
- Wednesday, November 25:
- Big Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café, DUX Bistro, and Fire ’n’ Spice Grill will close at 2:00 p.m.
- Carson Dining, Fresh Marketcafé, and Grab ’n’ Go Market, will close at 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26: All dining locations are closed.
- Friday, November 27 and Saturday, November 28: Grab ’n’ Go will be open for limited hours from noon to 7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only.
- Sunday, November 29:
- Big Mouth Burrito will be open 3:00–9:00 p.m.
- Carson Dining will be open 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Common Grounds will be open 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- DUX Bistro and Gastro Kitchen will be open 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Fresh Marketcafé will be open 10:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Grab ’n’ Go will be open 8:00 a.m.–midnight
- Fire ’n’ Spice is closed
- Monday, November 30: Regular dining hours resume.
Your prorated meal points for the week of Thanksgiving (November 22–28) will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 29 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 37 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 46 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 54 meal points.
Meal points reset on November 29.
Housing Service Centers Hours
- Wednesday, November 25: All service centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26: All service centers closed
- Friday, November 27 and Saturday, November 28: All service centers open noon–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 29: LLC and Global Scholars Hall open at 10:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours.