Halls Remain Open: November 22–25, 2018
During Thanksgiving break students may stay in the residence halls. Students need to register on My Housing to notify housing they will be staying over break. There is no additional fee for staying over the Thanksgiving break.
The dining venues in the EMU will be open for limited hours during Thanksgiving Break. For detailed hours visit food.uoregon.edu.
- Wednesday, November 21:
- Barnhart Dining, Big Mouth Burrito, Common Grounds Café, DUX Bistro, and Fire ‘n’ Spice Grill will close at 2:00 p.m.
- Carson Dining, Fresh Marketcafé, Grab ‘n’ Go Market, and Puddles Café will close at 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 22: All dining locations are closed.
- Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24: Grab ‘n’ Go will be open for limited hours from noon to 7:00 p.m. offering packaged goods only.
- Sunday, November 25:
- Barnhart Dining will be open 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Big Mouth Burrito will be open 3:00–9:00 p.m.
- Carson Dining will be open 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- DUX Bistro and Gastro Kitchen will be open 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Fresh Marketcafé will be open 10:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Grab ‘n’ Go will be open 8:00 a.m.–midnight
- Common Grounds, Fire 'n' Spice, and Puddles Café are closed
- Monday, November 26: Regular dining hours resume.
Your prorated meal points for the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 18–24) will be as follows:
- Residents with 50 meal points per week will have: 29 meal points.
- Residents with 65 meal points per week will have: 37 meal points.
- Residents with 80 meal points per week will have: 46 meal points.
- Residents with 95 meal points per week will have: 54 meal points.
Housing Service Centers Hours
- Wednesday, November 21: All service centers close at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 22: All service centers closed
- Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24: All service centers open noon–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 25: LLC and Global Scholars Hall open at 8:00 a.m. for regular weekend hours. Hamilton and Barnhart open at noon for regular weekend hours.